Tuesday 3 July 2012

Patents Pending.

I went to the Patent Office yesterday to register some inventions. The lady at the main desk pulled out a form. She wrote down my personal info and then asked me what I had invented. I said, "well, a folding bottle, to start with" She said, "OK. And what have you called your folding bottle?" "A Fottle", I replied. "What else have you invented?" she queried. "A folding carton", I said. "And what have you called that?" she replied. "A Farton", I confirmed. She sniggered and said, "Those are silly names and one of them sounds a bit crude." I was so upset that I walked out without telling her about my folding bucket.

6 comments:

  1. I confess. I did not write this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!
    To whoever did . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D :D
    thanks to whoever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good!almost as good as the Laurel and Hardy vid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strange as it may seem, I do own a folding bucket.
    But no fottles. Most cartons can be folded.

    ReplyDelete


Spam will be reported and swiftly deleted. I will put a curse upon you if you post spam links.