Saturday 23 July 2011

This is the Boring Bit..

Waiting.... I have to be at the airport at an ungodly hour. Taxi booked for 3.30 a.m.
And I've been at a party down the street for the last five hours.
The couple at the last house at the end decided it was time they got to know the neighbours, so they went around knocking on doors.
It was very convivial, everybody was saying "We ought to do this more often!"
Anyway. 1:40 in the morning. do I sleep? dare I? Or do I stay awake?
Plenty of time to sleep over the atlantic. I can drool and snore for hours. Booked a window seat too. Yippee. Yes, I know theres not much to see most of the time, but I love coastlines, landforms. Greenland from the air is surreal.
I flew over the himalayas, on the thailand route, wow.
And there were folk in the middle seats watching a movie. Can you believe it? Gah!

3 comments:

  1. I always take the window...just watching the architecture of clouds is worth the price of admission!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They probably watched the film to hide the thought of where they physically were in relation to the Earth!


    The "word", supposedly random, is throwing up more repeats

    ReplyDelete
  3. People who watch movies ought to be shot.

    ReplyDelete


Spam will be reported and swiftly deleted. I will put a curse upon you if you post spam links.