Wednesday 13 May 2009

Extreme Indoor Motor-Biking

Dougie Lampkin, 12 times world trials champion, takes his bike for a ride around one of England's stately homes, Goodwood House.
Goodwood is home to the Earl of March, and the estate is famous for motorsport, aviation, and equestrian events, Glorious Goodwood Horse Races, And the Goodwood Festival of Speed .
Dougie Lampkin appeared at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, this video was shot to publicise the event and the venue.
Dougie makes it all look so easy. Me? I fall off bikes. They do not behave as nicely for me as they do for him. Ones that I have had dealings with all seem to be badly affected by inertia, and gravity. His seem to be immune to both.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, those trial bikers are amazing. What else can I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could say "Pah! I've kayaked bigger and better houses!"

    ReplyDelete


Spam will be reported and swiftly deleted. I will put a curse upon you if you post spam links.