Monday 1 December 2008

An AWARD!!!!

Okay... I awarded it to myself.
"Because I'm worth it",
as that tiresome woman on the television keeps saying.

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
for website adequacy



Just about all the curry-house fliers I get through my letterbox seem to proclaim that they are Restaurant of the year, or have been awarded Best Asian Chef, or Best Fried Cat in Britain, or some such. I really do think they just create the awards themselves. Just like I would, if I was clever enough.

(Go on, click on the carrot and award yourself one!)



Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. A more deserving site for such an Award I cannot imsagine!
    Now, how do I get me some o' dat cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you click on the carrot?
    It takes you here...
    http://www.chridmeister.co.uk/index.html#carrot
    Where you can get the code to award yourself a carrot.
    In fact: I award you, Steve, the coveted "Carrot Award", for your services to Bloggery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I clicked on it, but it didn't look like my kind of carrot...and I didn't see any way to "Customize" it.
    I ain't puttin up just any 'ol Carrot!
    But I do appreciate your support, Souby!
    Now, back to Scarin' me up some Kitty-cat...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. followed the carrot from Boondoggled .....

    I've always wondered where all these 'blog' awards come from: who, what, when, WHY ???

    self promotion has to be the sincerest form of flattery ....

    snicker, snicker

    ReplyDelete


Spam will be reported and swiftly deleted. I will put a curse upon you if you post spam links.