Sunday 30 March 2008

Catblogging.


No. Just no. It's sick.
Yes, I'm sure your little "Tiddles" is the cleverest/cutest/prettiest cat ever to draw breath. But it's wasted on me. I don't like cats, they are, to me, furry vermin.
You will never see me post an image of a cat on this blog, unless it's to show up some aspect which cat-lovers will hate. Like the stupid ability of cats to get stuck up trees. Leave them to it, I say. When they're hungry enough, they will come down from the tree. One way or another.

Update:
P.S. Okay, I'm not quite that curmudgeonly.

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah! I share your sentiment vis a vis feline vermin. Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are busy, at Gritinthegears, arming the mice.
    http://tinyurl.com/6anepz

    ReplyDelete


Spam will be reported and swiftly deleted. I will put a curse upon you if you post spam links.