Wednesday 23 December 2009

Body Clocks

This morning, I woke, thinking.... "Damn!, that alarm's going to go off any minute now!",
so I reached for the alarm, which is set for 06:50, and what time is it? 06:49.......

How does that body-clock stuff work?

Mind you, it's not reliable, I have heavy duty sleep skillz, I can zizz all the way into the afternoon if I know there's nothing pressing to do.
I sometimes wish I was a morning person, up before the lark etcetera. But I'm not. On the other hand, I'm fine with being up all night, and going to sleep way after sunup.

I could NOT get up and straightaway fix the burners on my stove at five in the morning, oh no. Bits of me awake at different times, there's a start-up sequence... The brain is last. Some people claim my brain never quite gets started. They may be right.

1 comment:

  1. Jaysus, are you kidding, I cannot f##king fix burners at 5 am either...that's what I told her at the time too!

    ReplyDelete


Spam will be reported and swiftly deleted. I will put a curse upon you if you post spam links.