- First point. Who reported it to be in violation? Might be someone who is simply malicious?
- Is there evidence that the objector has any rights over the content. or evidence of a breach?
- This was a linked video, from a site which freely posts html code to embed their player in a blog. The video is still there on that site. Slightly curtailed, but there
- Also on the site where I first found it.
- Also at youtube.
- So. If I committed a violation of the non-existent terms, please have the decency to explain what the term was, and what the violation was, and it would be nice to know who objected, and why.
Wednesday, 28 February 2007