Thursday 25 July 2013

Garden Pictures from an Old Industrial Space.

The Mended Planter
 

A rocky oasis.

T

The butterflies... There were about ten, but they were shy, every time I approached, they'd flutter to another planter. They're Small Tortoiseshells, we get a lot of them, I find them in the attic in wintertime, woken, re-animated by the odd day of sun, fluttering against the windows, when they really need to sleep until the flowers are in bloom again.
 
 

Remember the demolition video? This is what we were planning, when replacing the old wooden steps.

My Lunch-Break corner, I watch the bees harvesting from the lavender, and the butterflies fluttering by.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!!!!!
    What a great job you have done there!
    Flowers and butterfly's, and an easy care garden.
    Brilliant job!

    ReplyDelete


Spam will be reported and swiftly deleted. I will put a curse upon you if you post spam links.