Thursday 17 April 2008

Batclogging.

Did you mean: backlogging ?


No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - batclogging - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords
O sorries Googil, i meaned catblogging.......bwahahahahameow-BOOOOOM!

(sound effect of lolcat stepping on catmine)

..... Oh?

Yes. I suddenly got a giant bunch of hits, a surge in the counter with people coming in via a link at Bifurcated Rivets, a blog of mystic and eclectic links that acts like a giant bran-tub.
Yes, bran tub....
Well go google it then..
Maybe I should have just said 'Lucky Dip'.
Thing is, Bifurcated Rivets has loads of links, but they often give little clue as to where they are about to send you. A bit like stepping into the teleporter and hitting the 'surprise me' button.
I've been zipping into cyberspace thence for.... well, years, I suppose.

Bifurcated Rivets? Eclectica for Epopts.

I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Spam will be reported and swiftly deleted. I will put a curse upon you if you post spam links.